Here is your chance. My six current students are finishing their twelve week training by the end of this month. My upcoming class of six will start in the next two weeks, and some students have been waiting for me to fill those slots. However, I still have three slots available, and will be filling them over the next two weeks.
Please keep in mind these slots are filled on a first come, first serve basis.
To offer the very best training possible, I limit my “Mentees” to approximately six at a time. These special six students receive one-on-one training, while I also schedule additional classes, and host a “Master Mind Group“. The groups learn from one another, as well as from the training.
One of the important elements of successful real estate investing is forming a great team. When putting together your success team, the most important team member is your Mentor.
Because a Mentor can give you something you cannot give yourself…
- Encouragement, support, and motivation
- The guidance to set achievable goals
- And the FOCUS to stay on track to reach those goals
Nothing can keep you moving like a Mentor!!
A mentor will help you through the rough times, answer questions, and keep you on track.
Do you know how much money you can loose with just one poor real estate decision?
The quickest, and best way to learn is from someone else’s mistakes. In real estate investing, your early mistakes can stop you before you even get started. Connecting with a mentor will help you avoid these mistakes, as well as save you a great deal of time, and money.
What are some things that you should consider when choosing a Mentor?
Your Mentor should be…
- The real thing-someone who really invests in real estate, and not someone trained to help you learn to invest
- A successful investor with many verifiable properties
- Local is great–because you can get face-to-face training, and answers
And your Mentor should…
- Have time to spend with just you
- Have been a real estate investor for years
- Have the respect of their peers in the real estate industry
- Be sincerely interested in your success
- Be someone you can trust, and with whom you have a good rapport
Also, the price for their program should be reasonable, and there should be a guarantee for the program.
My mentoring program includes…
- A personal Mentor, and Coach
- Help in developing specific goals, and a business plan
- Access to the finest educational materials
- Work and training assignments designed to ensure success
- Weekly consultations for
- accountability, encouragement, support, and motivation
- Telephone access for emergency situations
- Access to a Master Mind Group, and Training Sessions
- Webpage development training
- Cutting edge real estate software, and training
- Follow up after program ends
- The Seven Secrets of Real Estate Investing
- Your financial plan-short and long term
- What area of real estate investing is right for you
- Continuing real estate and business education
- No money down real estate investing
- Acquisition, and Marketing techniques
- How to find motivated sellers
- Tools that will save time, and money
- Links and contacts to many valuable resources
You will have access to me at all times by phone, e-mail, and in person. I am always available to help my students.
Special student discounts for…
- Real Estate Seminars
- Training Programs
- CD’s, Training Materials, and Software
Guarantee – A student will receive a refund of their training fee if that student did not have the opportunity to participate in one or more real estate transactions that would have earned them enough profit to cover twice their training fee–within three months of the start of their training program had they chosen to participate.
If the student…
- Participated in the entire twelve week program
- Implement the ideas discussed
- And attained their weekly goals
Prices are affordable, and depend on the length of the program. You could, and probably will save more than this on one of your first deals. Your costs will pail in comparison to what you will save by having access to the kind of knowledge you will need to become successful in this very rewarding business.
You are in a unique position to have someone local, willing to help you, and someone who is paying his mentor more than ten times your cost.
This training is not for everyone. I am only interested in working with people who are passionate about learning to invest. My training is rigorous, and demanding –it’s not for the squeamish, or timid.
I know there are all kinds of real estate programs available that offer the moon, but my program is not one of those. It is not a “get rich quick” program, but a get wealthy slow program. You will be asked to do a great deal of really hard work, study in order to get you started on the right path, and install the habits necessary to ensure your success. And, I will hold your feet to the fire, so to speak, to keep you on track.
“Please feel free to use me as a reference. All I know is that I’m on a fast track to success with your program Dennis.”
Michael Fielder 817-375-8843
I would recommend to anyone wanting to increase their knowledge of real estate investing, to sign up for Dennis’ program! His method of one-on-one teaching allows for the greatest exchange of ideas, and questions of any program that we have seen.
You are presented with information weekly that must be researched, and practiced. You will finish the classes with a “plan of action” for starting your real estate business, and definite processes to achieve success! Dennis is always available to answer questions if we need him.”
Good luck in your endeavors!
Don Dudley & Marsha Bennett Dudley
817-313-4913 or 817-313-2395
“You can use my name as a reference with your local investors. They can call (972) 897-5958, or e-mail me with any questions they may have. I appreciate your sincere effort. Thank You.”
Gary Pearson firstname.lastname@example.org
“My name is Harry Dieter, and I have known Dennis since 2004. I was his insurance agent until selling my business. I began attending AREA classes in May 2007, and was impressed with Dennis’ real estate training classes. When I sold my agency in August 2007, I decided to spend some time in real estate investments. As I became involved, the more I realized I needed help, or a mentor. Dennis began our mentoring classes in the fall of 2007, and they have helped me tremendously. I still have much to learn, but I now have a game plan with goals, and results! Dennis meets with each of his “mentees” separately, and then as a group monthly. Each meeting is packed with information that is invaluable as a new investor. He is also available by phone whenever you need him. Dennis has helped me structure deals, align financing, and create an actual real estate business in just a few months. His finance direction in my first deal more than paid for the course. I now know how to make money in this market, and the necessary steps to achieve my goals.
As of October 2008, I have acquired 14 properties, and the equity in these properties is around $484,000.00. I highly recommend Dennis as a real estate teacher, and mentor.”
Mike Chase 817-319-9075
“Dennis, you may have prospective students call me if they want a reference. Every session is worth the total price of the training.”
Hope to hear from you soon.